OK yes I know, I know, I have talked about this before, but seriously raisins are not my thing. As you can read here... LINK. The thing is, it came to mind that they are like zombies, oh yes, you read that right. Think about it, dead, dehydrated, lifeless grapes. Then you cook with them, and they plump up, or worse you bake with them, prime example- oatmeal raisin cookies. I (as stated before) will not bake these unless DH is home to get EACH and every batch out of the oven and let them cool before I see them, why? Because they pulsate , the combination of the butter and moisture and heat make them pulsate *shudders*, I hate raisins.
That is like the grossest thing I've ever read about any single food item. LOL!!! So funny! And gross... urgh... blah... So if you hate raisins this much... what do you think of prunes?
ReplyDeleteSarah! Prunes are pitted first silly so they were already dead... LOL
ReplyDeleteThis made me giggle and I'm going to never look at Oatmeal cookies the same way when I take them outa the over...ever again, thanks :P
ReplyDelete