Saturday, April 26, 2008

Dance like David danced...


This morning the girls and I got up and had breakfast. No real plans. Diva asked what we were doing since it was, "sábado", and "it's sábado, that's the day we spend with family mama." She's hilarious at times. Anyway, I told her we didn't have any plans but they could draw while I worked on the monthly menu for May. While they were doing that I noticed Piglet put her foot on the paper and try to trace it, I realized that
she was recreating a craft she did last week in Sunday school. It was titled "walks with Jesus" and had the child's name and a tracing of their foot, I have a picture of it, but it has her name on it. Anyway I said to her, "Sweetie are you tracing your foot? Did you learn something about Jesus?" and she looks at me and smiles and says, "born" and signs baby at the same time. Too sweet, I just pray that she will continue to have Christ build that foundation in her little heart. She's growing up so fast. After drawing I was still working on my menu so I said how about some music. Diva goes, "YES! we want to dance to praise music." so I turned some on and they just danced their little hearts out. Diva wore play silks, dance clothes, everything. And Piglet had a blast. What joy it brought to my heart to see them dancing like that and having fun.
After lunch we went to the beach. Then came home for a nap and dinner. Oh we also had a movie night.

2 Samuel 6:14
Then David danced before the LORD with all his might


Salvador- David Danced

When the spirit of the Lord
moves upon my heart
I will dance like David danced
When the spirit of the Lord
moves upon my heart
I will dance like David danced

I will dance, I will dance
I will dance, like David danced
I will dance, I will dance
I will dance, like David danced

Si el espiritu de Dios esta en mi corazon
Yo danzo como David
Si el espiritu de Dios esta en mi corazon
Yo danzo como David

Oh Yo danzo, Yo danzo, Yo danzo
como David
Oh Yo danzo Yo danzo, Yo danzo
Como David

Pongan se de pie a danzar
Pongan se de pie (chant)



No comments:

Post a Comment