Sunday, April 27, 2008

Tutu cute!

I made the girls tutu's tonight, so easy, I will get a tutorial up at GPAC when I can but I had to share this picture...
Fun day today, church was wonderful. After service I asked Diva what she learned and she told me all about Mary anointing Jesus' feet with oil. She told me that Mary loved Jesus and wanted to go to heaven with Him... it's amazing how much the girls learn and how fast.

1 comment:

  1. Waiting on the tutu tutorial!! Wow that was enough to give you a stutter. LOL Your cousin left a comment on one of my blogs. MIL has a family friend with your same name. Drove us batty for a few days trying to figure out how they would know about my blog. Then I clicked on her name & say her pictures & realized it was YOUR cousin, lol. Don't know why I hadn't done that originally! Guess it's a lack of sleep.

    ReplyDelete