I had an appointment today, an ultrasound really. I don't need to go into details, I was there a longer time than usual and got a call later from the midwife with preliminary results. We're OK, the baby and I... I am not sure if I will post about it at least not until I talk to DH, but I find myself again on my knees at the throne of grace, seeking comfort and peace that surpasses all understanding. It's a comforting place and a good place to be. As always I start on my knees and realized that I always end up in the arms of my God comforted by His presence, faithfulness, promises and Word. He's not unapproachable, He's not scary,
He's not some mystical being that has no understanding of my heart, my feelings, my fears, my humanity. No, He is my creator, He is THE creator. He formed me in my mothers womb, just as He knits together this miracle in my stomach... He knows the paths I will take and He carries me down those paths when I need Him to. He is personal, He knows me. He loves me with an everlasting love, a redeeming love. He put on flesh to dwell among us, He knows our weaknesses and sorrows and great joys... He brings grace. (John 1:14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.) Who better to trust in? Hope in? Rejoice in? No one for me, Just Jesus.
Trading my Sorrows
I'm trading my sorrow
I'm trading my shame
I'm laying it down for the joy of the Lord
I'm trading my sickness
I'm trading my pain
I'm laying it down for the joy of the Lord
Chorus:
And we say yes Lord yes Lord yes yes Lord
Yes Lord yes Lord yes yes Lord
Yes Lord yes Lord yes yes Lord Amen
I'm pressed but not crushed persecuted not abandoned
Struck down but not destroyed
I'm blessed beyond the curse for his promise will endure
And his joy's gonna be my strength
Though the sorrow may last for the night
His joy comes with the morning
I hope everything is ok, Sis. I will be praying for you guys, Ok? IF you need to talk, just give me a call or anything....
ReplyDeleteI love you guys!