OK now I realize that DH would probably give his right arm to be holding a clingy baby at this very moment, and I the ever so loving wife that I am would probably let him. OK so that was a bit dramatic but I do have clingy baby on my hands, God bless her she's got four teeth coming in and I hope it's that, though I am unsure it is. I held her almost all day or sat with her, held her during the making of our gourmet dinner.
She (Piglet) woke up this morning clingy and whiny, and later on in the morning I noticed she had vomit in her hair, not a lot, but now I am thinking to myself, "what in the world?" So I head on over to her bed and sure enough she must have vomited a little bit either in the night or before she got out of bed. Bless her heart. And now Diva says she's not feeling too good either. SO here we go. Piglet did at one point come sit next to me and within a matter of maybe two minutes was out like a light, this is rare for my girls they don't sleep in peoples arms or anything like that, they want to stretch out and be left alone. So I got some cute pictures... She didn't even care when I put a diaper on her and put her to bed.I will say that Piglet just cried out in her sleep and I checked on her, took her to the bathroom and just snuggled with her for a bit after, awww so nice to be a mommy.
Today DH called! YAY, he is doing well and he got to talk to the girls. I can't wait until we're done this time around.
Oh, you guys have been through the ringer? Is every one feeling better by now? I hope so! Still praying for you.... Love ya.
ReplyDeleteJodie- thank you for your prayers... we're doing much better...
ReplyDelete