Yesterday we went to the beach, Piglet was feeling better and I have been saying all week that I would take the girls to the beach. It was so very fun, Diva and I jumped waves like crazy, Piglet joined us a little also. At first Piglet was not happy at all about the sand on her toes, she kept trying to brush it off, and she sat on the towel for a little bit until finally I just stood her up and sat her in the sand. Mandatory fun you know LOL. We had a wonderful time and were hoping to go back today but it was stormy all day so we stayed in, painted and made Thunder cookies.
We also got a surprise in the mail from a wonderful Hyena cart mama. Such a blessing! Erin from Eye Candy Designs made the girls magnets out of pictures I emailed her of the girls and DH. They came out so very cute! What a wonderful surprise on such a cloudy day! I did take pictures of them, but decided not to include them so take my word for them they are way cute! And so very appreciated, thanks so much Erin!
I also have to share the funniest thing Diva said to me today. I let her watch some cartoons this morning she runs over to me and goes, "mama! We need a such and such (I don't remember the name of the product), then we would never have to water our plants again!" She was really excited, and I am like OK, what are you talking about? She continues to tell me about this great (infomercial) product, that you fill up something, place it near the plant and you don't have to water it. She thought it was the best thing ever and was so excited, she said we could get some for our blueberries and our strawberries. Hilarious, watch out DH another shopper in the house. And she's an advertisers dream, just like her mama.
LOL! I have those glass bulb plant waterer thingamajiggers LOL! They do work pretty well, if you have something in a small pot :)
ReplyDeleteSounds (and looks) like your girls had a blast at the beach and making cookies today!!!
~Bobby