The girls and I have just been hanging out an loving on each other around here. They are actually both on antibiotics which is a bummer but they are doing well. Piglet has her first ear infection, she woke up and told me yesterday that her ear hurt, I was taking Diva in anyway so I had Piglet's ears checked. She was right. So yesterday we had just a hanging out day. After dinner we went to the pier and walked around, watched people fishing, and fed the ducks. After than we came home had some ice cream and got ready for bed.
Today Diva did go to school- she's not contagious. When I picked her up at dance after school the teacher said that they had pictures coming up and we were talking about their hair and their recital clothes etc, then she said just a little blush and lip gloss for the pictures... ummm... ok... I am unsure a three year old needs blush. I haven't decided if I will put some one her or not. I know that it will help with the pictures and it's not like I am applying 80's hot pink blush on her but still. Just different for me.
We went to a Praise Jam at church tonight. AWESOME, so awesome to just praise God for who is is and all that He has done. The girls danced their little hearts out and had fun also. On the way there Diva asked to play the thankful game. We took turns listing what we are thankful for.
No comments:
Post a Comment