Anyway thank you all so much for your love and support, it's amazing and so appreciated.
Other stuff- I am going to get caught up on albums, I am making so much progress and it's so important to me that the kids have albums, recording their lives, their heritage and so they can look back and see where God has brought them from. So I may not be blogging as much, as it is I just emptied my memory card and I have three recipes and a bento to blog LOL.
Now some picture heavy stuff... my GORGEOUS set of bags from Tia at Camp Follower bags arrived today!!!!! They are in my humble opinion the most gorgeous bags she's ever made! I ordered these bags while back, her bags are in high demand, so in case you are wondering I AM still on the wagon. Anyway, they are made with DH's flight suit. She also made the girls some little bags, too darling! The best part about the whole experience is that I got to email back and forth with Tia, and she's so nice, patient and encouraging. The sewing on these bags are professional, just gorgeous and the detail she puts into them is amazing! It's been a downer of a week so these came at a wonderful time!
Prepare to drool (PS for pictures that are 100 times better go to Tia's blog.
This is the back of the diaper bag, the embroidery is from a worship song, From the Inside out from Hillsong United
A thousand times I've failed Still Your mercy remains And should I stumble again I'm caught in Your grace Everlasting Your light will shine when all else fades Never ending Your glory goes beyond all fame
The front of the diaper bag- I opted for no patches so I can change them out
One of the sides of the diaper bag, for a flag patch- She used a lot of pockets from the flight suit, which picky me wanted.
Inside pockets of the diaper bag

My Molly purse
The purse is reversible- these pictures don't do the quilting on these items justice at all...
"Natesgirl" detail on Molly strap
.jpg)
"I am my beloveds" on the other strap

A little date night clutch- it's so cute, I love the flower and it opens up pretty big too.
Front of the changing pad
Back of the pad
A sweet cuff bag for Piglet, which she's already toted around with blocks all day.
A messenger bag for Diva, perfect length too!

Inside fabric of the girls bags- which is the fabric in their bathroom and room right now.

Love the bags. I want to do that, not sure dh would let me have a flight suit though!! A friend of mine had her dh's redone with the pen pocket on the inside... pretty cool. :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.flickr.com/photos/campfollowerbagsandquilts/2332037667/