Friday, April 11, 2008

Praise report! DH news and some fluff stuff...

Piglets rash is GONE! I only gave her two doses of the steroids, and didn't have to finish the rest. Thank God. YAY!! Going to a friends for dinner, so I have some pumpkin bread, cinnamon honey butter and a caprese salad to take with. I love that salad it makes me think of summer. We've got a busy weekend planned the girls and I are headed to the zoo, I haven't taken them to the zoo without someone before I am excited, especially since they are older now and can enjoy it more. I am praying it won't be too hot, I wouldn't mind it overcast either. Just no rain.

Also I got an email from DH, double YAY! He's doing well and misses us and sent another DVD for he girls, he had sent The Giving Tree then Ten Little Ladybugs, so the girls are excited. I can't wait until homecoming.
On to the fluff stuff... I am very much on the wagon (READ- if you sell fluff or anything do not sell to me- especially if you own a hyena cart), I have a good newborn stash. I may add some fitteds, dye some more flats but that's about it. Well today I did a trade with a mama for some wool... technically since no money exchanged hands I am still on the wagon and firmly planted there I will stay. One of the pieces she is sending me is girly, now I am not talking it's got pink. I am talking it's a dress. I don't mind if we have a boy and he rocks a pink diaper, but I think DH might draw the line at dresses, but the set is so gorgeous and really Piglet could wear it, at least the dress. She could wear the wool too, so no loss. Besides wool has such a great resale value. Do you hear me making it OK that I got something so girly LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment