Friday, April 25, 2008

Just everyday life...

I have been working away like crazy. I am so excited 1300 pictures later I am making some progress. I am in 2007 with Piglets album and not too far behind on Diva's album. I haven't updated the cookbook yet, but I have a ton of pictures and recipes ready for it. The babies albums is caught up, pictures and journaling, not ultrasounds yet. So I will continue to work away. I have been baking like crazy, I keep taking baked goods over for the church staff... but it's a good stress reliever. Last night I ended up with two gorgeous little ones in my bed. Diva slept like a log, Piglet kept tossing and turning and trying to kiss me and play with my hair. So I got no sleep, until 8 when I kicked them out of the room I dozed off and then I hear something, sounded like furniture moving. I should have grabbed my camera but I find Diva and Piglet in their room, Piglet naked- she loves to be naked, so I don't care. Anyway, she has climbed all the way to the third shelf in their closet. She couldn't get down, she just sat there. UGH. That child. If it wasn't for the cute bare bum I might have really lost it. She could have gotten so hurt. Have I mentioned she's a climber?
DH called last night, it was so nice to talk to him, we haven't talked much this time around. He's been so busy with work and at the hospital.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear everyone is ok, Sis. I was getting worriedt there since you had not posted anything in a while.

    Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete