The girls and I had such a busy day! We went to the zoo today it was FREEZING. OK some of you wouldn't think that but it was for us. I thought it would be warmer so I put the girls in dresses. Good thing I had the sense to leave sweaters in the car. About an hour into the zoo it started to rain so we picked up a rain check, the girls had a blast for that hour though, Piglet has never been to the zoo at least not at an age where she knew what was going on, she was so amazed at everything. When we were leaving Diva goes "Mommy, I would like to watch a movie at a movie place." I figured it's been almost a year since we've gone to the movies, the zoo tickets we had gotten for free to start with and it was a Saturday, and a local
theater has $2 kids movies so we went. We watched the Spiderwick Chronicles. I wouldn't say ti was age appropriate, but they show one move and one movie only. It wasn't a bad movie, I enjoyed it, but I do think some of it scared Diva, even if she was clapping when the kids were fighting the goblins. We did talk about and she seems OK, I should be more careful though. After the movie we came home and SLEPT, I love naps, I don't sleep well at ALL at night anymore. This is recent, I think it's the pregnancy and well everything else. So I sleep when I can. I already had dinner in the crock pot so that was nice.
We're so blessed with such a good life... I am just so thankful. My girls are happy, healthy, they love life. I have a wonderful DH, I am so blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment