Today I got two private messages that lifted my spirits, one was from a WAHM that said she had something for my girls and didn't get it out in time for Easter but would have it sent out. People have been so nice and have blessed us so much, I just thanked her but what more can you say you know? The other was from a mama that God used to help me see that all things DO work for good, even through my struggles He can still and will still work through me if I am willing. Her message was so sweet and just helped me see a little glimpse of how big God is and how He is a God of details. She said I blessed her, I am sure it was the other way around.
This morning I got a call from a local radio station, I was pretty tired when I answered. The lady said she was from such and such station, wanted to sign up my business to win $1000.00, I was really tired and I was like, no thanks. She was like... ok. LOL Then after that I got a call from a friend and she thought we'd be up but then, to her credit it was 0830 and we usually are up by then but since it's spring break i am trying to squeeze as much sleeping in as possible, but the girls came in the room after that and it was all over. Hmmm, I forgot to call her back, I am a horrible friend. I am very bad at calling people, keeping in touch in general lately.
Speaking of spring break I decided that we are going to have family time, just me and the girls. We're going to veg out, play, watch movies, go places and just enjoy each other and not having to run around dropping Diva off for school, picking her up from dance. Diva has asked for about a week now for me to make Pho, so I made a huge pot of it today. It should feed us for a good few days for dinners. That takes some load off.
So now about DH, God bless that man. He's got such a good, calm head on his shoulders. He's been called unflappable by a friend and that does describe him well. We did get some news this week and it was weird for me to hear his response. It wasn't something I expected to hear at all from him. I was like "wait, I am the irrational one in is relationship, not you, so back off and let me be irrational. You just stay calm, pray and wait for me to simmer down." So anyway, after we got off the phone, I freaked out for a bit and then that night I prayed about it, a LOT. Emailed DH with my thoughts on the whole situation and a couple of days later I get an email from DH, still stating what he stated before. But once he elaborated on why he felt like he did, it all just made sense. So perhaps he wasn't being irrational, I just didn't get all he intended for me to get, the background and the thinking behind it all. Perhaps he will never be irrational, and he will always be unflappable, who knows. But it sure is nice to know that I can still be hot headed and irrational and he will be there to help me see things rationally. I love that man, he's good for me. I am unsure of how I snagged him, but I am glad I did. (OK I am sure God had a lot to do with it, but still.) Now that we've got a peace about everything, I just feel so good. I know I have been vague and will continue to do so. But I do want to thank those of you who have been so encouraging and letting me vent when I need to. You know the pregnant hormonal lady over here.
I am so glad I'm not the only one who has freak out hot head sessions... Good grief I drive myself mad. :o) You're doing a good job over there mama.
ReplyDelete