Saturday, March 15, 2008

What a weekend so far...

The girls and I got up this morning and had some breakfast, watched some cartoons. It was nice. After we went to an Easter egg hunt at a local grocery store, it was fun. The girls had a blast, Diva was excited and knew what to do, Piglet just put eggs in her basket because that's what everyone else was doing. Now I need to get rid of all this candy. Oy. After the egg hunt the girls and I went to our first craw fish boil. Not the first time we've eaten craw fish but the first time we've been to a boil. It was so good, spicy though. I couldn't feed the girls fast enough, even if Piglet kept saying "pet, pet" ("spicy, spicy" in Laotian), she kept drinking water and slurping her little tongue because it was spicy. So funny, we finished off two pounds. Then I asked the girls if they wanted to see craw fish before they were cooked, and we had fun doing that. We took a long nap after we got home. Had a small dinner and read a new book before bed. About David and Goliath, it was perfect because we talked about no matter how small you are, you can do big things with God.

No comments:

Post a Comment