Piglet is potty learned during the day. I am too chicken to cut her off at night ... or too lazy depending on how you look at it. Sad I know. I could have her night trained before DH gets home, but to be honest with you I don't get much sleep myself at night constantly needing to go to the bathroom myself. Perhaps when DH gets home I will be more up to the task. Either way as long as she's completely potty learned before the baby gets here I am not too concerned she will be two by then. I have never had two babies in diapers and I really don't want to see what it's like.
I do have a newborn diaper stash for the little one started (by the looks of what I have I think I am finished also). I didn't have any smalls or newborn diapers stored. I did store some mediums which some are gender neutral the others are pretty girly so we'll see how that goes. I have some infant prefolds and some flats which are my favorite to use from the girls, I am sooo glad I didn't sell them! It takes a long time to get real prefolds nice and fluffy absorbent. I don't like new ones. I am thinking I may dye some of them over again. It will be nice to have a bum to fluff again.
I actually kept a list of what I bought this time around and the prices. The last time I didn't, which isn't a big deal but when it came time to resale it was nice to remember that I Am getting over 50% of what I paid to diaper both girls. Maybe I will get a picture for all the cloth diaper fanatic's out there...
Oh, I have some just plain white ones. I'll have to go home and see what kind they are.
ReplyDelete