Thursday, March 20, 2008

To the people of Nineveh

Just a heads up... my three year old and her sister are on their way with an Easter basket full of eggs and apparently the chocolate cake I am baking is going with them. (hee hee) Diva and Piglet walked past me with some baskets and plastic eggs and I ask, where are you going? Diva tells me, "Nineveh, we're taking them eggs and chocolate cake, they will really like it." Nice... the other day she made a palm leaf at school so when she got in the car she said she was going to wave her palm branch yelling "hosanna!" and that Piglet could get on the tricycle and be Jesus. Can you tell which stories we've read this week? She's so hilarious. But I am so glad that she does role play things she is being taught. Can't complain about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment