Monday, March 24, 2008

My DH ROCKS

I love that man. He's so sweet, loving, gentle, patient, caring. He was able to call today! YAY! The girls were so excited I am so glad we didn't miss it. It was so good to hear his voice, even if we don't get much time (fifteen minutes) just hearing his voice is so reassuring. How is it that I am so blessed with such a wonderful husband? I am unsure. But I am definitely keeping him.

He says he's doing well, busy with work and that he put in his list of where we want to go next. I won't post it, but nothing too exotic, the chances of us getting anywhere near Europe or the Orient at this point is slim to none, so frustrating. So none of those places are on the list. He also was able to scrub in and watch in the operating room. He's been at the hospital a lot, volunteering his time and learning about the medical field. Can I brag on my DH that's off to war and still able to volunteer? I love that man.

1 comment: