business with, but more so someone I have come to know as such a loving, kind and giving person that is going through a horribly sad time in her life and she took the time out to send me and the girls something because she was thinking of us. Unbelievable. What a blessing. She's always been so kind and sent a little something for the girls in my last tea order. She sent a shirt for me, some berry tea and a play silk for the girls.
Speaking of packages, my wonderful friend S also sent me some teas, CUTE kitchen towels and some preggie pops. I didn't get a picture of that the girls tore through it pretty quick. My parents also sent some dresses for the girls and snacks ... and balut... I love that stuff, little did they know I was craving it.
No comments:
Post a Comment