Sunday, March 30, 2008

I decided to put Piglet in...

a fuzzi bunz tonight, she was so excited- could have been the bug print on the diaper LOL. The thing is I am not up to working with her on night training right now. I just think of all the sposies I have thrown away since I stopped putting her in cloth at night, and it's just blah, besides she loves her cloth diapers. Not to mention the fact that "green" disposables are so much more expensive, and there is no resale on them. I bought a gorgeously soft bamboo fitted from My Beautiful Girl and when Piglet saw me open it she wanted to wear it, she wore that fitted all day, taking it off only to go to the bathroom. I can't blame her,
paper diaper or a bamboo velour fitted? I would pick the fitted too. She does often get up to go to the bathroom at night, so I haven't thought as far as how I am going to wash just a few diapers a week, it does seem like a small load. I think tomorrow I will put her in a prefold with doubler and some wool that way I can just be washing prefolds and I won't have issues with PUL care. Ok, so you got me, I am a wool addict and I don't have a bum to fluff around here anymore. I promise however that I am NOT using this as an excuse to buy more wool, since I have sold most of my wool stash and built a newborn stash. Must... stay... on... the... wagon... UGH. Besides someone already bought THIS, *droooool* not that I would let her wear it to bed anyway. But really I think the feeling wet will encourage her to get up and go at night more, because her mama's too lazy to train her. Like I said as long as she's out of all diapers by the time she turns two I will have no issues. She's already gotten up to go to the bathroom once tonight, so who knows, maybe soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment