The girls and I are doing better, I am just focusing on praying with them and for them. Redirecting their hearts to Christ for comfort. Diva being 3 has so much more understanding than Piglet, I naively took Piglets young age for her not really knowing what is going on. Tonight I found out I was very wrong. She woke up in the middle of the night crying and just saying "daddy, daddy, daddy" over and over again. She never once asked for me, and I just held her and prayed for her. Prayed for DH with her and then she went back to sleep. Bless her little heart.
We had dinner at a friends house today, and did our weekly trip to the carousel and had a blizzard afterwards.
DH emailed, he seems to be doing well. Misses and loves us... we miss you and love you too my love...
No comments:
Post a Comment