UGH!!! Diva did pretty good last night so she must be on the tail end of this cough/cold. Piglet however woke up and would not let me leave the room, so since Diva was sleeping in the chair in my room I put Piglet in Diva's bed and we attempted to sleep.
Now we've never co slept, we've occasionally slept with the kids for naps but in general no one gets sleep if we're sharing a bed with either of the girls. I think for each family different things work for them, if that is co-sleeping that's fine. That being said Diva's bed is NOT set up for co sleeping safely. So all night I was worried that Piglet would fall off (though she never did). At times when she was asleep I'd have to move and contort my body so her bony little feet wouldn't poke me. Or she would snuggle up against me really close and try to twirl MY hair. She's usually pretty good with being put in her crib and sleeping but she was pretty stuffy last night. It was nice though laying next to her little body and hearing her cute little sighs and yawns. Every once in a while she would get up to make sure I was there and kiss me and lay back down to sleep again. So sweet.
I finally started really sleeping at 0700, when Diva came rushing in to find me and work Piglet up. Thank God for DH he got the girls up and fed, played with them and put Piglet down for her first nap while I rested, while he and Diva played games. I am so glad he's home. Both girls seem to be doing better today. I am praying DH and I don't get sick. I am pretty tired today so we'll have a simple lunch and I am going to make a chicken pot pie for dinner. We didn't make it to church because of the girls being sick. I am disappointed because of that. I really like going through Proverbs, probably because I need wisdom LOL.
On a side note Piglet is doing pretty good on the potty!
No comments:
Post a Comment