We don't celebrate Halloween, but is in school this year and her school is a Christian school so they are having a fall fest type of thing. So I needed to get the girls costumes... I looked and looked for costumes and most of the ones I saw were made with scratchy cheap polyester material. And I wasn't about to pay for something like that especially since the girls are only wearing these for one night. So I asked Diva what she wanted to be and we talked about it a little and she decided a ladybug, so both her and Piglet are going to be lady bugs. I am pretty shocked at myself. I bought two red sweat shirts, black leggings with silver hearts for each of them and felt to make polka dots. I got home last night and cut up the sweatshirts, made two lady bug bodies and two hats. Now I just need to add "flair". Which is antenna, spots on the lady bug bodies and Diva will help me with glitter glue. It took me less than an hour to disassemble two sweatshirts and hem the sleeves and make the hats. I am pretty shocked. When I finish I will post pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment