Saturday, October 27, 2007

Busy weekend...


Yesterday DH's work had a Halloween party, we don't "celebrate" Halloween but Shell was going to be there with her little man so we went. The girls had fun and looked SO cute in their costumes. Today I asked Diva what her favorite part was, I was thinking she would say candy or coloring ... but she said "...the juice, the pizza and the caramel apple." That's my girl, food is first LOL! I didn't get many pictures but Diva does have a Fall Festival at the church on Halloween night so I may get more. in the meantime I suspect I should post a "tutorial" on how I made the costumes, although they weren't anything spectacular. I just wasn't going to spend a lot of money on costumes that they wouldn't wear much again. Perhaps I will put them in their dress up box though.

Tonight DH took us out to dinner a nice spicy Indian dinner. So yummy. I have been craving Indian curry a lot lately, and I don't have the means to make it. I may attempt to sometime this week though. No fresh curry leaves or nigella seeds to be found in my neck of the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment