Monday, October 29, 2007

Mother of the year award...

Hand it over... no contest I tell you. Yesterday during Piglets second nap I could hear her babbling in there, not crying or anything so I left her in there. After a while I told DH "I bet she has her clothes off and is playing with her poop or something." Now WHY I said this? I do not know, she has NEVER done that before and she has never gone to the bathroom in her bed without her diaper on, she usually waits to go if she decides to strip. Well the video monitor was in our room and Diva was napping in there so DH goes into see Piglet, and you guessed it. Stripped down, diaper (CLEAN diaper) off, and hands very messy. UGH!!!!! DH sterilized the crib and wiped it down with bleach wipes and did the laundry while I bathed Piglet and finished up dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment