So this morning I was in the kitchen with Diva and DH, and I picked up my SIGG cup and said to DH, "I probably shouldn't put this in the dishwasher, although I am not sure why it's not dishwasher safe". Diva goes, "mama how will it get clean if you get it dirty?" I looked at her and said, "well, I will wash it by hand, that's what we did in the dark ages when mommy had to walk to school" her eyes got big and she goes "oh wow!" EEEPP nothing like a child to make you feel like you've got one foot in the grave.
Yesterday we were sitting down to dinner and DH prayed and Diva goes, "daddy you have to pray for everything!" So I said why don't you pray then sweetie. So Diva bows her head and goes "Dear Jesus, thank you for the flowers that Aunt Shell bought us, crab legs, candles, dipping sauce for our bread... I love you, Amen" It was so cute and so sweet...
It's Monday so we're headed to Logan's steakhouse for dinner. YEAH!!!! I made a foccacia for lunch for sandwiches, it will be an easy day in the kitchen.
No comments:
Post a Comment