Sometimes I wonder where Diva learns all her "big"words from. Yesterday I put different earrings in her ears and I told her to go look at them in the mirror. She stood there and she goes "oh mama these are FANCY earrings" I of course said, "yes sweetie they are" so I am in the bathroom putting lip gloss on while Diva looks at her earrings and all of a sudden she goes "My eyes are so impressive, they're beautiful" Ummm... What?? I ask her, "did you say your eyes were IMPRESSIVE??" "Yes mama, they are impressive because they have a little pink in them." Ok, she has dark brown eyes, no pink as far as I know, I am thinking, you know the word impressive but not the color pink? I was flabbergasted, I came right out to DH's office and let him know what she said.
We're also working with phonics with Diva, not a lot, just when it comes up. So at dinner yesterday she goes "kuh, kuh, kuh KITE!" And we're all practicing and Piglet starts in, it was so cute! It sounded like she was clearing her throat! Diva did at one point go "kuh, kuh, kuh... WINDOW!" Okay then, square one.
No comments:
Post a Comment