We're here we've just been so busy. Midweek last week DH emailed me from work and asked if he could take me and the girls out for a movie on Saturday. So on Saturday we went to a book sale, it's a semi annual one that I mark my calender for. Anyway we got a box of books for $5... then we took the girls to a birthday party, they had lots of fun. After we came home for a nap. ALL of us. We were so tired from the party and the heat. After DH took us out to see Nim's Island. The girls enjoyed it, Diva said her favorite part was when the dad came back. After the movie we went out for dinner and to grab a few things at the mall and to buy some candy boxes to ship some candy and cookies out to a mama I am doing a trade with.
Today we just hung out also. It felt good to not have anywhere to be. We went to church, out to lunch and did some browsing. Then we came home and after DH's father's day dinner I baked whole wheat snicker doodles, some ginger molasses cookies and made a batch of cinnamon pecan English toffee. I am tired. LOL.
And I know it's Father's day but DH got me a new camera. Inevitable I tell you, I hate change. But it was time for a new one.
No comments:
Post a Comment