After church today we ate a quick lunch and went to Diva's first dance recital... it was LONG. Especially with a toddler that was due for a nap. We were there for over 5 hours. Diva looked so cute and she did so well. DH got her some huge sunflower blooms, so sweet.
We've just been busy with life. DH got home end of last week and we hit the ground running. Friday we went out and bought two sets of queen mattresses for the girls beds, we had swim lessons. On Saturday I took the girls out so DH could study a bit. Today was the dance recital.
Tomorrow I have to run some errands, including getting some bedding for the girls.
I've only got about 90-ish days before this baby gets here, so I need to clear out the craft room and combine it with the play room. Or actually move the playroom into the craft room and put the baby's nursery together. I have the bedding and everything, it's just getting it done. I am exiting, I picked bedding that is very different from what the girls had. Diva had a pink and cream bedroom with sage accents (toile), and Piglet had so gorgeous Micheal Miller China doll print. So I was surprised when I found this bedding and liked it. It's more traditional baby nursery.
The baby is dong well. Kicking a lot. But I am thankful for it. I am unsure when I will update again, I am still behind at GPAC... that won't ever end will it?
Hope you all are well!
Yay!
ReplyDeleteDH home again!!!!!
Thank goodness.
Love ya, Sis