Monday, June 2, 2008

My sweet husband, fluff mail and WHY WOOL???


First off my DH, I just love that man. Especially when he remembers to email JUST me or call JUST me because he loves me. Sure it's wonderful that he checks up on the girls and calls them and asks how they are but mama needs her own time too. :-)
Tomorrow is the start of swimming lessons for the girls. I am taking the mom and tot class with Piglet and trust me I am glad, it's HOT here, and I am pregnant. I need to be in the water. LOL.
I have had some fluff mail for the baby trickling in around here. One that came is the Art for Hire set shown above. I didn't realize the measurements were so big, they fit Diva and Piglet, but that's ok. It's a cute set, the lady I got it from bought it for her son but never got around to using it. The wool on these pants is so soft. And I love the design. Very gender neutral too. Usually I would tell you to run on over to Art for Hire but she's closing shop, what a pity too. ACTUALLY, you can catch her last stocking there is a gorgeous Hungry caterpillar set on there. Gorgeous work.
Now why do I love using wool? So many reasons. Natural fibers, it's soft, keeps you cool in the summer and warm in the winter, it repels water naturally, has great breathability, as opposed to any synthetics/plastics. Here are some great articles to skim over! (PS for those of you with wool allergies, you may still be able to use wool on your little one since most people are allergic to wool that has been processed with chemicals and certain dyes. It's more what's in the wool than the actual wool itself they are sensitive to)
Diaper Covers: Why Wool's Cool
Wool science for Cloth Diapering Parents

No comments:

Post a Comment