Thursday, June 5, 2008

WAHM Spotlight

This WAHM/Small business spotlight is for Clear Hills Honey Company. My first experience with Clear Hills Honey was when DH was deployed and Carmela offered to send me some bath crayons for the girls. The girls love the bath crayons! Diva has eczema and these crayons are so gentle on her skin, I have avoided children's bath products for so long because of her skin. Now she has something she can use that's fun!
As far as other products, the lip balms are a MUST to try. My current favorite is Earl Grey. They have a lengthy list of flavors and scents to choose from! Hand made, all natural and ingredients from the very bees at CHH. We've got skin issues around here so the Bee Balm with propolis is a favorite for dry skin, eczema and little cuts and scrapes. So many healing qualities and benefits from such a great product. I also love the mama belly butter. If you garden, have dry hands, or knit the knitters balm is a great treat also. Don't forget to try the vanilla honey double cream!
Clear Hills Honey also has a hyena cart. I can't wait to try the new natural non toxic bee crayons!
The customer service is wonderful. Try some Clear Hills Honey today!

1 comment:

  1. Now this sounds like a great company! I love the Clear Hills Honey Company concept, with bath crayons and all these great skin products. I'll definitely have to check out the website.

    Now, I'm an official Microsoft ambassador and right now we're really trying to scale up our connections with influential bloggers like yourself. I'd love to share with you some of the stuff we've been doing in the last couple months to help women entrepreneurs; we're really committed to providing all the necessary resources to help women start, grow and expand their business.

    We just wrapped up a women's entrepreneurial tour across the US called “Vision To Venture;” the response and turn-out was great!

    I'd really love your take on these offerings we have right now; I would have contacted you via email but I didn't know which was the best way to reach you.

    Thank you so much, I hope I didn't overstep my bounds by directly contacting you. Definitely get back to me if I’ve piqued your interest-- I’d love to share more info with you.

    Best,
    Kimberly
    Official Microsoft Ambassador
    k-rosenberg@live.com

    ReplyDelete