Diva made this at church on Sunday, so out of curiosity I asked her tonight at dinner I asked her two questions, What is the ark of the covenant? and What was in the Ark? I was pretty surprised at her answer. She said the ark was something that God gave his people, and that some bad people took it away. For a three year old I thought that was pretty good. Then I asked her what was inside the Ark. She told me, "manna, money, paper..." and she said something about unleavened or "un lessoned" bread... I wonder if she meant that the manna was in a gold jar? I did ask her if the ten commandments were in there and she said yes. But that wasn't something she remembered on her own. Still I was impressed.
My life a wonderful mix of light, love, laughter, trials and lessons woven with threads of God's faithfulness. It's the sweet life, it's my Chaotic Balance.
Monday, June 9, 2008
The Ark of the Covenant
Diva made this at church on Sunday, so out of curiosity I asked her tonight at dinner I asked her two questions, What is the ark of the covenant? and What was in the Ark? I was pretty surprised at her answer. She said the ark was something that God gave his people, and that some bad people took it away. For a three year old I thought that was pretty good. Then I asked her what was inside the Ark. She told me, "manna, money, paper..." and she said something about unleavened or "un lessoned" bread... I wonder if she meant that the manna was in a gold jar? I did ask her if the ten commandments were in there and she said yes. But that wasn't something she remembered on her own. Still I was impressed.
Labels:
childhood,
God,
God's word
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment