Thursday, May 29, 2008

WAHM Spotlight...


I am thinking I should spotlight some of my favorite small businesses and WAHM's (work at home mom's). I think it's so worth it to support these businesses products they offer are such great quality and because they are smaller businesses they offer EXCELLENT customer service. Today's spotlight is Inspired By Finn, this awesome WAHM offers Baltic Amber jewelry, organic toys and babylegs. If you've seen pictures of my kids chances are you will spot an amber teething necklace. Piglet has hers on all the time. She's still got teeth coming in regularly although that has slowed down. The girls teething necklaces were a lifesaver for me especially when they were infants. I could tell when there were times I forgot to put their necklaces on after a bath, I would have cranky babies. Of course there were still times when a
dose of Vibrucol Babypure was needed and sometimes even Tylenol. I also have an amber bracelet for my wrist and I kid you not I can feel it if I have gone for a couple hours without it. It may sound crazy and I was skeptical at first but we have had nothing but positive results from our Amber jewelry, I even sent some to my mom for her carpel tunnel. What is the deal with Amber you ask? Here is one article to read, but please do some research yourself! You'll be surprised! The necklaces are made to be worn NOT CHEWED, baby necklaces are knotted between each amber piece in case the necklace breaks. I have never had either of the girls break on me. But it's a nice security feature.
Back to Inspired by Finn, I recently ran a co-op through this WAHM and she's fantastic to work with, great communication, fast shipping and wonderful customer service! She even sent the new baby an extra necklace! (The necklaces pictured are for the new baby, the girls have theirs on, of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment