We went to the strawberry picking farm today. 11 pounds or strawberries, some strawberry short cake , strawberry yogurt, and a few hours later we're home, the girls are napping and we're meeting friends for dinner at the steak house... WHEW I am tired, I have great plans for the strawberries though! Smoothies, shortcakes, crepes, muffins, chocolate dipped and on the drive there I thought of something i need to try out and see if it executes well in the kitchen before I post LOL> I hope it does it sounds soooo yummy in my head. Yes I am crazy. Anyway got some great pictures of the girls... I did pack us all bentos for lunch. Piglet picked some strawberries and decided the heat was a bit much so I took her inside which was great for me too. Diva loved being outside with Daddy.
Also Grain mills. I have had two names that keep popping up. Nutrigrain and Wondermill, if you all have one of these or a grain mill you like please leave a comment with the pros and cons of your mill, DH said he'd get me one. What I need in a mill, different settings, for it to do not only wheat but oats, corn, barley and rice etc... not too loud though I KNOW they are, easy to clean, sturdy.
If it bakes the bread for me and cleans itself I will give you a gold star. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment