Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mail and more mail...

I just got this mug in yesterday, I have wanted a Rising Sun Earthworks piece for a long time. So many gorgeous berry bowls, butter crocks, bread bakers, pyggs, platters... so many gorgeous things. I just have issues with buying things for myself, but I had to have this mug when I saw it. It's so cute and it reminds me of my girls. When I found out a mama on Hyena cart had successfully stalked it for me- thanks mama!! I contacted June to pay and she said she thought of my girls when she was making it! I am so impressed with the colors and the SIZE of this mug, I thought it would be a smaller mug, but it's a good size. Wonderful to wrap your hands around and warm them up. Thank you so very very much June!

I also got some wool in for the new baby... an auction I won with a sleep sack, soaker and shorts and some longies and caps. I am excited to get them lanolized and ready for wearing!

No comments:

Post a Comment