Thursday, May 8, 2008

DH is HOME!!!! and some love mail...


DH IS HOME!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's about all I have to say about that. We're soo happy the girls are thrilled and SO clingy. But I don't blame them!
I have been sooo busy two nights ago I discovered the door on the deep freezer wasn't closed well so yesterday I spent ALL day cooking, nutella won tons, egg rolls, browning ground pork, beef and sausage combinations for tacos, enchiladas, taco soups, zuppa tuscona, lasagna... things like that. I also made 14 mini meat loaves for bentos and some meat balls. I had to cook everything so I could freeze it again. Whew... it was pounds and pounds of ground meats, 36 hamburger patties... I am through LOL. I have so much to updated on GPAC, it's insane. Anyway about my love mail, BOY did it come at the right time! I was so exhausted from everything yesterday and when the mail came there was a wonderful package from my dear friend S. Some teas, a gorgeous cup and saucer, and a book I can't wait to dive into! Best of all the sweetest note and inscription in the book. Thanks so much Sarah! I love and miss you!

3 comments:

  1. Praise God!!! I was assuming he was home, as you hadn't posted in a few days. :-) Please hug him for us, and let us know when you're ready to have a meal with friends. We can't wait to see you all!

    Love you tons,
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Welcome home Nate!!!

    Miss you guys so much and I wish we could come visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are so welcome!

    Good grief, you amaze me! I can't believe all that cooking you did. It's like you're super woman or something. I read it and I think I heard an angel choir go "AHHHHHHH" in the background in high c note when I read about the fourteen meatloaves.

    I am SO glad Nate is home! Tell him I say hello.

    :o)Love,
    S.

    ReplyDelete