Tuesday, August 26, 2008

STILL NO BABY

Sigh... I know it's "early" but still... oy. It's OK I have three customs I need to work on and get sent out. I also want to make a batch of Housepoet's Famous Lactation Boosting Oatmeal, Chocolate Chip & Flax seed cookies ™ and a batch of Jacques Torres' Secret Chocolate Chip cookies. I also have some posts to get caught up on at GPAC.
Today I had an appointment, I am up to 127 pounds so whatever I lost last week or last appointment I made up for. Heart rate is good... she didn't check me which is fine. I wasn't interested in her doing so.
The girls are loving school. Piglet only goes three days a week, it's not much but it kind of is for a two year old, she loves it though. Diva loves being in dance again, we took a break this summer for swimming lessons.


DH will be leaving soon, MIL and my mom will be here on baby watch. I hope the baby comes before he leaves... but who knows...

Here are some pictures from recently....
The girls on the first day of school. SO cute they were so excited. I got their clothes out the night before and in the morning they got up and BOTH dressed themselves, even my 2 year old! Who by the way has not had to wear trainers at all lately just big girl panties to bed! YAY!!!!
I am so blessed to know they have each other and love each other...
I did get Diva's hair cut shorter, it suits her well, she's pretty sassy.

2 comments:

  1. I noticed Diva's sassy new 'do! It is cute on her! And awww little Piglet and her Hello Kitty backpack! SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My youngest DD also chooses to run around in just undies. My oldest was the same way when she was younger.

    ReplyDelete