OK I warn you these are unedited and not photo shopped - and they could use some work, but I don't have time to figure it out. As it is I have a huge to do list today.These are the only ones I think are half OK without being touched up... he took almost 200 shots. DH and I had fun, oh we did only belly shots this weekend, I didn't want to do my hair or put on makeup LOL. We will get out sometime soon to the beach and park for other shots with the girls too. But there you go 35 week pictures!!!!
My life a wonderful mix of light, love, laughter, trials and lessons woven with threads of God's faithfulness. It's the sweet life, it's my Chaotic Balance.
Monday, August 11, 2008
Some pictures DH took this weekend
OK I warn you these are unedited and not photo shopped - and they could use some work, but I don't have time to figure it out. As it is I have a huge to do list today.These are the only ones I think are half OK without being touched up... he took almost 200 shots. DH and I had fun, oh we did only belly shots this weekend, I didn't want to do my hair or put on makeup LOL. We will get out sometime soon to the beach and park for other shots with the girls too. But there you go 35 week pictures!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those are soooo cute! I love the polka dot shirt!!!
ReplyDeleteAwe...
Can't wait to see the little one.
You look GREAT!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete~Bobby