Monday, August 11, 2008

I am nesting... big time...

I am nesting I wish I could bottle it up and sell it. OR use it when I have more energy AND can lift things. OY. We're moving things around, cleaning up, culling toys and clothes. This weekend DH took some maternity pictures of me, they came out pretty good, I am photoshop clueless so I haven't posted them. I will post some without photoshop them post after he's doctored them up. All I know how to do is crop.
My mom is coming soon to help with the girls and be here when the baby is born, so is MIL, I am so thankful. I haven't had luck finding a doula. I suspected it wouldn't be easy since I live in a rural- to me, area. Oh well. I have been in contact with one, but she has a client due one day before me.

Church on Sunday was great. We've been going to the later service, 10:30 am- we like the 8:30 am service, it gives us more family time after but the I just can't shake being on Seattle time, the girls have already adjusted back.
OH! I did get weighed the last time I was in for an appointment, exactly 125 pounds. Not to shabby.
Off to get some pictures to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment