Saturday, August 16, 2008

I am a nesting machine!

First off the contest is still going on and you still have time to enter. I am hoping this little one comes sooner than later, but that's not up to me. Anyway, I wish i could bottle up this nesting energy and motivation to keep for later and sell! My list is dwindling. So here it is...
- Co op items came in and I got them separated, packaged and weighed. Once payments come in I will ship them out, YEAH!


- Mama pampering swap items are one their way to me, then I will wrap it all up and send them off.

- We've done some cleaning, DH vacuumed, helped clean and did lawn care.

- In the past two days I filled our freezer with
1- Paprika Beef with noodles
1- Baked Ziti
1- Chicken Enchiladas
1- Beef Enchiladas
1 batch of Garlic knot rolls- ready to bake as we need them
1 batches of Porcupine balls
24 Mini beef pies
1 loaf Pumpkin flax seed bread
36 Pumpkin flax seed muffins
72 pre shaped ready to bake oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
3 batches of marinated chicken breasts- Italian, Asian ginger, and a Roasted red pepper ready to thaw and cook
2 batches of Sticky ginger molasses drumsticks ready to thaw and cook
I have one more thing to make ...white spinach lasagna... which I would have just decided no more but i already have the ingredients


- I have contacted the pediatricians office about the physicals and need to go in a talk to them about their screw up on the vax's. I am so irritated about it and vaccinations in general.

- I started the ball rolling on getting Diva back into dance

Still have lots of cleaning and culling to do. The girls have toys form their birthdays that are still not open. I need to cull older toys out first.
I did print out a list of names for the baby, we're not even close to naming this bean yet... sigh.
I also crossed two people off our Christmas list because I finished shopping for them yesterday!! YAY!!!!!
I also worked on packing for the hospital more and DH filled out the last of the admission paperwork.

2 comments:

  1. Can I come over for dinner??! :) I'll babysit for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!

    You are well prepared! I need a good cookie recipe. Mine always come out too cakey! Why????????
    (sniff, sniff)

    ReplyDelete