

I am a bit speechless at Stephanie's package I got today, she owns
Juju Bean Boutique. We had worked out a trade deal for some fabric I had stashed away. She sent way above and beyond what my fabric was worth in my opinion! I can't believe it! The wool skirite has a soaker underneath it. It's our first, OK and only wool interlock skirtie. It's so soft and cute, I love what she did with the t-shirts to! The little soaker that matches the sushi t-shirt is so TINY! I love all the pieces. Just too sweet, her sewing is beautifully done, both the soakers have an extra bit of wool lining the wet zone so they will make awesome diaper covers. She also makes other children's clothing if you don't use cloth diapers, check out her site in the link above, she's amazingly talented! Thanks so much Stephanie for blessing us and sending such beautiful things! My girls are already petting the wool, and my youngest attempted to try the soaker on LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment