Thursday, August 14, 2008

A contest- My first ever!!

So here it is plain and simple, I had my girls both at 38 weeks...
Diva early AM (0302) 6 pounds 15 oz 19 3/4 inches as per the hospital but she measured 21 inches at her one week well baby, Piglet in the afternoon (1512) 19 inches 8 pounds 4 oz ...
You can check my ticker above to see how far along I am.
Whoever guesses the closest to when I actually deliver (when the Doctor calls it) will be mailed a prize, I am unsure what yet, but post your guesses here. (CST please so there is no confusion about what time zone I am using)

Bonus- whoever guesses the weight will get a little something also!
Keep in mind it may take a while for me to get to the post office after the baby is born.

How do I get your address? Well a few ways, some of you know I have an email address for- so that shouldn't be an issue, others I know from forums- leave me your screen name and I can get info through PM's for privacy, if you have a blog I will try to contact you through there... hmmm I think that covers it, if all else fails put your guesses your email address in the post.
Contest ends when we get home from the hospital!

** If there is a tie or same guesses I will have my oldest draw names out of a hat**

HAVE FUN!!!!

42 comments:

  1. 38 weeks & 2 days. 7lbs 2 oz. I'm probably way off, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I suppose to guess a time, too?? Hmmm... I'm feeling 1115.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so cute. I'll bite... :) I say baby will be born on September 6th at 23:15 and will weigh 8lbs 5oz. How exciting! Whenever it happens, enjoy! <3
    -kaprsrd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh Fun!

    Mommy2caitybug @ SG

    Lets see. I say

    8lbs 1 oz, 20 inches @ 1:15 p.m. on September 3rd.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fun!!!! I want to say September 4th and she'll weigh in about close to 7 lbs. Can't wait to meet her!!!

    Love you Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. September 1 (Labor Day! Appropriate, no?), 6:35 AM; 7 lbs 1 oz!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I pick Friday, Sept 5th at 1:42 p.m. 8lbs 1oz. 20 3/4 inches long.
    I say a fast labor time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I am going to say September 7th at 0843. Baby will be 8lbs 2oz and 19.5 inches.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!
    I'm going to guess a Patriot Day baby: Sept. 11, at oh, 1:00 am.
    I'm guessing you'll go longer than with the other two, because babies are full of surprises. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. She'll be born on September 12 at about 1842, weigh 7 lbs 10 oz, and be 18 inches long.

    MrsKatyB from CincHouse

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am gonna say September 14, because thats my ds2 birthday. The weight will be 7.9.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the newest member of the family will arrive shortly after 1am on Sept 2nd, weighing 8lbs, 9oz and 21".

    -katieg (cinchouse)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think the newest member of the family will arrive shortly after 1am on Sept 2nd, weighing 8lbs, 9oz and 21".

    -katieg (cinchouse)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sept. 1, 10AM CST and 8 lbs 8 oz!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm going to say September 5th, 0812, and 8 lbs even.

    stephie_j24 from Cinc

    ReplyDelete
  16. hmmmm I guess August 30th @ 9:15 am; 7 lbs 9 oz and 20 inches long.

    ~Bobby (from CinC)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm going to say September 5th, 0812, and 8 lbs even.

    stephie_j24 from Cinc

    ReplyDelete
  18. yippeee!!!

    I say September 15 at 2:30 am CST.
    7# 15 oz.

    My screen name is Stevie on SG ; )

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think you are going to go earlier than this date, but I am going to pick September 13th because that is my birthday at 12:30 am. Weight 8 pounds 13 ounces.

    I am mom2gabby on SG :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm going to guess a due date of August 28th at 3:38 am.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh I wish I new you in person because I am REALLY good at this! So I will say Sept 9th at around 19:17 and weight will be 6pounds and 2 ounces:)... Cleocat from Cinc

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm going to guess 37 weeks and 3 days. And just for fun... 7lbs. and 9oz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm going to guess 37 weeks and 3 days. And just fun... 7lbs. 9 oz.

    ReplyDelete
  24. My guess is for August 31st. 8pds 5ozs. 8:05am

    ~Mommaally

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh wait, we are doing ht/wt also? Okay, so I will add to my above weight of 7lb-11oz. and 20 inches long.

    ReplyDelete
  26. 37 weeks 1 day 7lb 9oz at 2312

    AngelaAnne on cinc

    ReplyDelete
  27. Sept. 1 @ 8:57am. 8lbs, 4oz and 19in.

    This is Mommy2Es from Cinc.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I say 38 weeks and 3 days. 7lbs 7oz at midday. LOL, I have no clue...best wishes Nates.

    ReplyDelete
  29. ndcowgirl (cinchouse)August 15, 2008 at 8:42 PM

    38 weeks and 5 days. I'm guessing 8 lbs. 6 oz.
    Whatever it is, I hope the baby is healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sept 8, 2008 at 0417 and 7lbs 8oz.
    ~alwayssmile, Cinc

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm going to guess september 8th at around 16:08, and will weigh 7lbs. 8 oz. and be 20 and 1/2 inches.

    Sophomoric1 on cinc

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hmmm I think September 2nd at 8:22 pm and she will weight 7 lbs. 4 oz.

    ~Tessa from cinchouse

    ReplyDelete
  33. I think September 1st (it's Labor Day--you know) at 10:30pm and she'll weigh in around 7lbs 14oz and be 19.5 inches long.

    Good luck! Your pregnancy has really flown by!--mommyto4girls (Cinc)

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am going to guess September 2 at 8:22 pm and she will weigh 7 lbs. 4 oz.

    ~Tessa from cinchouse

    ReplyDelete
  35. Carla (mrsherc from Cinc)August 17, 2008 at 2:48 AM

    September 10th at 6:51pm. 7lbs 6 oz!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. How fun. I'll guess too.

    38w6d - 9lbs 2oz 21.5"

    GL!

    Jenny from HC

    ReplyDelete
  37. September 13- 12:01 am or pm really-- do I have to pick one? PM.- 6 lbs 11 oz.

    Good thing you have us to let you know when it will happen and how, so you can plan likewise! ;o) KIDDING.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Sept 4th at 17:01 -- 7lbs 12oz.

    Congrats!!

    --lolaberly (cinc)

    ReplyDelete
  39. I'm going to say September 6th at 1800. She'll be 7 lbs 10 oz, and 18.5 inches long.

    mlrs_wife from CH.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Sept 12th @ 1055
    7lbs 5oz
    honeyNavyLove (cinc)

    Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. September 6th at 0015 7lbs 11oz

    ReplyDelete
  42. hey friend
    My guess is 7 Sept at 0529 weighing in at 7 lbs. 11 oz.
    And she will be as cute as her sissies :-)
    Love you friend--shell

    ReplyDelete