Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Fourth of July!

We went out and watched fireworks on the beach last night, maybe I can post pictures later. But today we're hanging out at home and I am cooking up a storm. For lunch we had Orange Roughy in parchment with all sorts of yummy vegetables. For dessert we had strawberries with sweet yogurt cream and crumbled homemade granola on top. I have two loaves of Brown Sugar NO Raisin Cinnamon bread in the oven. I am going to make some hamburger patties for DH to grill up, brown sugar baked beans with bacon, jalapeƱo poppers, baked potatoes and I am craving something with peaches for dessert, maybe a cobbler. Off to cook! perhaps an update later! Oh we also have watermelon for the girls, so watermelon... or watermelon slushies. I wonder if it's too late to get DH to make some peach ice cream?
Have a wonderful 4Th, we are so far! We're all together, DH is safe and home...
Please remember our troops that are unable to be home and say a prayer for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment