It was overcast this morning when we left to the Little Theater. We took the girls to watch a play, The Spell Of Sleeping Beauty, they both seemed to enjoy it and did well. Piglet was taken out once by DH because she was talking. But other than that she did great, and really I am unsure we really HAD to take her out, it was a matinée and there were lots of kids. After the play we went out for Thai food and headed home. We did stop by the flea market to walk around and bit, it was POURING. The flea market area is covered so that was fine but DH had to drop us off and pick us up so we wouldn't get drenched. I am praying that tomorrow will be overcast but not rainy, at least during the party.
I am getting a lot done for the party today. I am making the fish bowls, tortilla wraps, and packing what I can. Tomorrow I will make the taco meat and put together veggie trays. I am still on the fence about frijoles, if I decide to make them I will soak them tonight. OH I also have the cakes made, they are cooled, now I need to carve a Mermaid out of them and ice them. I guess I can update all that and put pictures up on Give Peas a Chance as I go. Pinata is filled, goodie bags are put together. I have one game to put together, but that shouldn't take long at all.
I also got my Phil and Teds in today. I have been to busy to open the box, but I will do that soon. Hopefully I can get a good review up once we've used it.
Right now I am going to sit for a bit and listen to the rain with a cup of hot Spice of life from dear Lisa at the Healing Pixie. The house is quiet because everyone is napping. Ahhh silence... it is golden my friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment