One day all of Diva's artwork will be worth millions, and I will sadly have to tell her I took only pictures of the originals and tossed them. Why would a mother do such a thing? Because I am sick of clutter. I love to feed my DD's creativity, I love to help her create, but once your fridge is covered in art work and magnets and so is the deep freezer something has got to be done. I would frame a few to hang up, but who can choose just a few out of thousands of works of art?
My life a wonderful mix of light, love, laughter, trials and lessons woven with threads of God's faithfulness. It's the sweet life, it's my Chaotic Balance.
Monday, November 26, 2007
One day these are going to be worth millions...
One day all of Diva's artwork will be worth millions, and I will sadly have to tell her I took only pictures of the originals and tossed them. Why would a mother do such a thing? Because I am sick of clutter. I love to feed my DD's creativity, I love to help her create, but once your fridge is covered in art work and magnets and so is the deep freezer something has got to be done. I would frame a few to hang up, but who can choose just a few out of thousands of works of art?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment