Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Can anyone say over eating?

Okay so Shell and I went to McDonald's today, haven't been there in a while. But she's been talking about the McRib being back for like a week now so it's been on my mind, sad I know. Anyway we get there and Shell orders first. The Lady is like "Okay, a McRib meal, would you like that with 2 sandwiches? It's only $1.30 more." Ugh yeah, sure it's only a ploy to get us to spend more money and get FAT. Shell and I however, look at each other like we've won the lottery. Needless to say we both got two sandwiches, I ate both of mine and 1/3 of my fries. UGH I was soooo full. That right there is my down fall, I only needed ONE item, but
because it was such a "good deal" I was like, "cool I am saving money!" that by the way drives my poor sweet DH NUTS. Because his whole thing is "You only save money if you don't spend it." Uh-huh where's the logic in that???
I probably should do a few sit ups or something to make up for lunch, but I am too tired so I am sitting here having a piece of dump cake. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment