My life a wonderful mix of light, love, laughter, trials and lessons woven with threads of God's faithfulness. It's the sweet life, it's my Chaotic Balance.
Monday, November 5, 2007
Horrible migraine...
Sunday night I had the worst migraine I have ever had by far. In the late afternoon I could feel my head starting to get light so I called DH over to the office and asked him to help me to our bed. I never made it, I was so dizzy by the time I stood up I stayed on the couch in the office. I was so nauseated and I was vomiting. YUCK, it was horrible. I took motrin and dramaine and I was sick all night, the room was spinning so fast I couldn't hardly hold on to DH or the couch tight enough. I am so glad he was home, I can't imagine getting migraines like this when he's gone. I got them when he was gone just not this severe.
Labels:
migraines
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment