My life a wonderful mix of light, love, laughter, trials and lessons woven with threads of God's faithfulness. It's the sweet life, it's my Chaotic Balance.
Sunday, November 11, 2007
MY HEAD IS KILLING ME!!!!
GRRRR.... I can't shake this migraine. I went in to see a doc on Thursday but it was a waste of time... so here I am popping the 800 milligrams of Ibuprofen she sent me home with. I had discussed another med with her and we were on the same page but she went me home with Elavil, which I won't take. I know it WILL knock me out and I won't be able to function. So I guess part of it IS my fault. I decided to quit taking my birth control to see if that helps. Since this migraine started the same month I started the BC. I slept almost all day today. I feel so bad for my girls, because DH and I keep saying "keep it down girls mommy's head hurts." Yuck...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment