Abbie, Tia and moi.
My last concert of the season, NKOTBSB that is. I didn't get there too early, I wanted to go hang out with the girls and have lunch but I picked Diva up from school first. I bought one ticket this season and it was to this DC show. My first ever 5*. I wanted the Ultimate but it was sold out. I'm SO glad I got the 5*, honestly I had the 5* first choice and it was perfect, choice two would have given me "better" seats but I still would have had to turn to see the whole stage. Like Donnie said, there really isn't a "bad" seat with the stage being like it is. So note to ticket buyers, 5* choice one is not a bad dealio and for me it was a better one. I'm glad I had the Baltimore show first because I was up higher in Baltimore and could see the whole stage. In DC I was closer so I had to know where to look and what to expect- so I didn't miss NKOTB, and when to turn to the front or back of the stage type of thing. Facing the stage in the first picture I was to the right by the main stage before the catwalk. So, it was nice seeing the show in Baltimore further back so I could see everything first, thanks Abbie!!
My last concert of the season, NKOTBSB that is. I didn't get there too early, I wanted to go hang out with the girls and have lunch but I picked Diva up from school first. I bought one ticket this season and it was to this DC show. My first ever 5*. I wanted the Ultimate but it was sold out. I'm SO glad I got the 5*, honestly I had the 5* first choice and it was perfect, choice two would have given me "better" seats but I still would have had to turn to see the whole stage. Like Donnie said, there really isn't a "bad" seat with the stage being like it is. So note to ticket buyers, 5* choice one is not a bad dealio and for me it was a better one. I'm glad I had the Baltimore show first because I was up higher in Baltimore and could see the whole stage. In DC I was closer so I had to know where to look and what to expect- so I didn't miss NKOTB, and when to turn to the front or back of the stage type of thing. Facing the stage in the first picture I was to the right by the main stage before the catwalk. So, it was nice seeing the show in Baltimore further back so I could see everything first, thanks Abbie!!
The DC show was pretty much the same set list as I posted for Baltimore, some slight differences and surprises.
Before the show I got to see Carrie, Tia and Abbie. I met up with Laiyth right before the meet and greet. The morning before the show NKOTBSB preformed on the Today show, so we kinda knew there wouldn't be a lot of "facetime" to be had.
When Laiyth and I went back for meet and greet I got to meet some of the other girls in our group. It was such a blessing we found nine of the girls in our group, and everyone got set up with who they were going to stand by for the picture and our tenth BH came into the group and wanted to stand by the only guy with a slot left- actually she didn't care. Awesome. We also decided to do a switch so that everyone could get two different pictures. That worked out so well.
Somehow when the time came to go back I was first inline. Walking into that room first was nerve wracking. Actually it was exciting at first, then when you enter and they are all standing there looking over at you it's like... ok. Now what. It's not like seeing the guys one at a time or running into them on a cruise ship.
I walked into the room and for some people were clapping and looking over at me, and so were the guys, so I turned around and NO one was behind me, I have no clue where the other girls were but the guys were like get over here! So I walked over, Joe Mac was first in line. Which was awesome because he remembered me from Baltimore. Which made me less nervous. He gave me a hug and I said, "Joe, Congrats again, the baby is beautiful." He pulled me in for another hug and said thank you baby, or sweet heart. One of those, baby, sweetheart, whatever. Next was Jordan, I got a hug and told him I loved the album, he was in a good mood. By this time the girls caught up to me so I moved along to Jon who was DOUBLED over. So I was like, "Jon are you ok?" Then I realized he was CRACKING up at the girl behind me in the Twix dress. So I said, I know right!? SO cool. I helped him up and he gave me a hug. He was still cracking up. I'm glad he loved her dress, I think Jordan did too and that was perfect for her. She's a Jordan girl. I was so happy for her. I told Jon I'm glad he's feeling better. Donnie was next. Laith was already talking to him, I didn't hear much except him saying I remember your face, when she asked him about Baltimore. I said, "yeah, do you remember that it was my camera and you were right my picture didn't come out." He said something like, I remember, come here girl and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
Then I hear the photographer say something and I don't know what it was, I just knew that I needed to move to my spot quick like. I went back over to Jordan and thought I smiled for the picture. I wasn't sure- because a second later the photographer goes, "ok second shot, one..." so I held my hand up and said, "Wait!" and ran over towards Donnie, the other girls scrambled also, but I wasn't paying attention.(We had decided to switch for pictures.) Donnie pulled me over and said "man you all have it together" or something like that to all of us. He gave me a squeeze and I was so busy trying to look at the camera I didn't even talk to him. Remember, I said I just wanted a decent picture with this guy LOL. But Donnie was looking down at me for some reason. Then he leaned down and kissed me on the cheek and smiled at me. Junk, married spud DOWN. I just kept looking forward until the photographer was done. If I look dumbstruck in the photo it's Donnie's fault. After the picture was done I said thank you, he hugged me again and said thank you. I got to tell Danny that I loved the acoustic show on the cruise. By this time the I Love All Access people were like ok, let's move on. I said, "what? move on, but Joe Mac told us to stall", and they laughed. (LINK to the why I said that.) They still herded us on out though. JUNK. Looking back I forgot to ask Donnie to take off his glasses. AND most importantly forgot to tell Jon thank you for coming home. Baltimore wasn't the same without him and he never had to do this reunion, but he did. Oh well.
Somehow when the time came to go back I was first inline. Walking into that room first was nerve wracking. Actually it was exciting at first, then when you enter and they are all standing there looking over at you it's like... ok. Now what. It's not like seeing the guys one at a time or running into them on a cruise ship.
I walked into the room and for some people were clapping and looking over at me, and so were the guys, so I turned around and NO one was behind me, I have no clue where the other girls were but the guys were like get over here! So I walked over, Joe Mac was first in line. Which was awesome because he remembered me from Baltimore. Which made me less nervous. He gave me a hug and I said, "Joe, Congrats again, the baby is beautiful." He pulled me in for another hug and said thank you baby, or sweet heart. One of those, baby, sweetheart, whatever. Next was Jordan, I got a hug and told him I loved the album, he was in a good mood. By this time the girls caught up to me so I moved along to Jon who was DOUBLED over. So I was like, "Jon are you ok?" Then I realized he was CRACKING up at the girl behind me in the Twix dress. So I said, I know right!? SO cool. I helped him up and he gave me a hug. He was still cracking up. I'm glad he loved her dress, I think Jordan did too and that was perfect for her. She's a Jordan girl. I was so happy for her. I told Jon I'm glad he's feeling better. Donnie was next. Laith was already talking to him, I didn't hear much except him saying I remember your face, when she asked him about Baltimore. I said, "yeah, do you remember that it was my camera and you were right my picture didn't come out." He said something like, I remember, come here girl and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
Then I hear the photographer say something and I don't know what it was, I just knew that I needed to move to my spot quick like. I went back over to Jordan and thought I smiled for the picture. I wasn't sure- because a second later the photographer goes, "ok second shot, one..." so I held my hand up and said, "Wait!" and ran over towards Donnie, the other girls scrambled also, but I wasn't paying attention.(We had decided to switch for pictures.) Donnie pulled me over and said "man you all have it together" or something like that to all of us. He gave me a squeeze and I was so busy trying to look at the camera I didn't even talk to him. Remember, I said I just wanted a decent picture with this guy LOL. But Donnie was looking down at me for some reason. Then he leaned down and kissed me on the cheek and smiled at me. Junk, married spud DOWN. I just kept looking forward until the photographer was done. If I look dumbstruck in the photo it's Donnie's fault. After the picture was done I said thank you, he hugged me again and said thank you. I got to tell Danny that I loved the acoustic show on the cruise. By this time the I Love All Access people were like ok, let's move on. I said, "what? move on, but Joe Mac told us to stall", and they laughed. (LINK to the why I said that.) They still herded us on out though. JUNK. Looking back I forgot to ask Donnie to take off his glasses. AND most importantly forgot to tell Jon thank you for coming home. Baltimore wasn't the same without him and he never had to do this reunion, but he did. Oh well.
Note to self, don't wear that dress again for photos.
I obviously wasn't ready for this picture. Dear Mr. Photographer, I wasn't ready. I didn't have time to face the camera. But my legs look good from that angle. Hmmm...
The concert. I have to admit, I'm not a fan of the Verizon center but eh. Here are some of my pictures. I have a ton.
Jordin sparks
Joe, Jon and Jordan.
Jon.
Donnie and Jon.
Jon.
Donnie and Jordan.
Rob Lewis
Joe Mac.
Danny and Jon.
Joe and Donnie.
Nick Carter.
Jon.
Joe Mac.
Donnie.
Donnie.
Danny, Donnie, Jordan.
Jon.
Fave pic of the night.
AJ (right?)
Love this set.
Jordan.
Donnie.
Joe.
Backstreet Boys.
Nick Carter.
Nick and Donnie.
Jordan and Nick.
Jon and Donnie.
Joe and Brian.
Danny and Howie.
Joe and Nick.
Donnie.
"Don't Turn Out the Lights"
Donnie.
Jon.
Jon.
I obviously wasn't ready for this picture. Dear Mr. Photographer, I wasn't ready. I didn't have time to face the camera. But my legs look good from that angle. Hmmm...
The concert. I have to admit, I'm not a fan of the Verizon center but eh. Here are some of my pictures. I have a ton.
Jordin sparks
Joe, Jon and Jordan.
Jon.
Donnie and Jon.
Jon.
Donnie and Jordan.
Rob Lewis
Joe Mac.
Danny and Jon.
Joe and Donnie.
Nick Carter.
Jon.
Joe Mac.
Donnie.
Donnie.
Danny, Donnie, Jordan.
Jon.
Fave pic of the night.
AJ (right?)
Love this set.
Jordan.
Donnie.
Joe.
Backstreet Boys.
Nick Carter.
Nick and Donnie.
Jordan and Nick.
Jon and Donnie.
Joe and Brian.
Danny and Howie.
Joe and Nick.
Donnie.
"Don't Turn Out the Lights"
Donnie.
Jon.
Jon.
| Five star bags |

















































No comments:
Post a Comment