Thursday, June 9, 2011

GLEE Live - Philly 6/8

Last concert of the season. I know I'm an incredibly blessed girl. My friends are AMAZING. I was given a ticket to see GLEE live. I mean seriously? I never though I would get see it live. YAY! Thank you SO very much Carrie. She also gave me her 5* bag! OH MY GOSH! The bag ROCKS. I love it, I contacted I Love All Access and asked that the NKOTB bag next year be made of the same material. There was a binder, slushie cup, tie, binder and program in it.

I drove to Baltimore to meet my BH sisters, Carrie, Tia and Abbie. Carrie drove us to the show. The cool thing about these girlies is that I saw them in DC and Baltimore for NKOTBSB. And in Baltimore Carrie got a video for Ashley Fink (Lauren on Glee) who puffy hearts Donnie Wahlberg. Some of her tweets- for background.
Ashley Fink
I need you to become best friends with then I need you to make him marry me. Thanks in advance. ;)
Ashley Fink
I. Die. Not only did we just kill the opening night of the Glee tour!! But just tweeted me. Gasp. Breathe. Gasp.
Ashley Fink
Sending mad love to Chicago where my future husband and the New Kidz are starting their tour!!
 So Carrie, knowing this got this video when we were in Baltimore- I am the one Donnie "says you tell her" and I was like nope I don't want to be in that video, I'm glad I wasn't LOL. But it's a cute video. The cool thing is Carrie said when she told Ashley about the video she went from professional Glee mode to "fan" mode in like two seconds. Which as a fellow blockhead, I know all about tee hee.

I didn't take too many pics but the show was awesome!
 Slave for you.

 Fat Bottom Girls.


 Warblers. Teenage dream. LOVE.

 Rachel and Kurt.



It was a long day. On the way home we hit major traffic AND saw an SUV two cars ahead of us roll over. It was crazy. The guy got out of his car, I'm glad he went back to sit down.

OHHH opening Act was LXD AHHH MAAA ZIING.

No comments:

Post a Comment