My first FB status of the day after the GLEE live show. I mentioned it was in Philadelphia. So that's about 2 1/2 hours from here. Anyway on the way home it was SO slow because of traffic. THEN an SUV in bumper to bumper traffic on the interstate sees an opening and speeds up, clips another car and ROLLS. I couldn't believe it. Talk about flash backs, I still remember the sound a car makes when it's rolling like a pair of dice across the road. UGH. The thing is, he landed upright, thank God. I did not, not fun. Anyway, he got out of the car. He had plenty of people helping him and making him get back in the car. I'm sure he'll be ok. In a nutshell, I got home at around 0230. Cleaned the dinning room, did dishes and swept the floor and got to bed around 0300. No biggie, that's not that late but I got to sleep at 0500 the night before. THAT killed me.
I got up and fed the girls in the morning. After the oldest girls were off to school I took Pixie out. A shopping center had a Mommy and me event. It was SO hot. But she had a blast. Got her nails done, made a necklace, got a tattoo, balloons. Good times. I took some pictures of her.







No comments:
Post a Comment