Friday, February 15, 2013

The thing about camels...

I can finally post this now that my bestie has received it! I made her this journal and a set of mini moo scripture memory cards for Valentine's day. It was a gift for her but such a reminder to me of where God has brought me from. A reminder of how God can use someone with so many ... flaws.  I'm not perfect and until Christ comes, I never will be. But I take hold of the hope that God is not finished, but he IS faithful.
because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. Phil 1:5-6

I've written a little about camel's before, about camels and my wedding day- HERE.
 My friend D and I used to talk about ministry/serving the body of Christ and referred to it as "watering camels" like Rebekah did in Genesis 24. 
Just praying that God will use me, and that He would soften my heart and make me available.

No comments:

Post a Comment